Planning Jargon was created out of a need to formulate opinions, publicize facets, and try to give a different perspective about urban planning, as well as the built and natural environments.
1. Make (urban) planning accessible.
2. Explore planning’s connection with other fields such as education, environmental policy, public health, and practically most issues.
3. Improve access and flow of data.
4. Cultivate additional angles of thought and points of view.
5. Stimulate public participation and civic responsibility.
1. Cool and interesting infographics that I probably did not produce myself.
2. Public documents.
3. Useful and productive programs and tools.
Planning Jargon will strive to not be political, purposely avoiding certain topics. Politics, however, are fair game since most aspects of planning deal with governance, the realm of decision-making, and ingrained bureaucracy.
This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of the people, institutions or organizations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to:
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
2. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
3. Comments that attack a person individually
Terms And Conditions
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Also, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I come to learn more and develop my understanding about the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog just provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at a particular point of time and these might most probably change over a period of time.
This policy is subject to change at anytime.
Note: Planning Jargon uses the Independent Publisher Wordpress Theme.
Additional Note: All photos are by PJ, unless stated otherwise.
[photo via Joe Miserendino/flickr]
Updated: 3 December 2017